about us
Since 1998, MarineBio has been a nonprofit volunteer marine conservation and science education group working together to spread the word about ocean life, marine biology, marine conservation, and a sea ethic.

Join the MarineBio Conservation Society »

» MarineBio@Facebook

» MarineBio's Group@Facebook

MarineBio@Twitter

» The MarineBio Blog

» MarineBio's Ocean Channel

» MarineBio's Species Database

» The MarineBio Conservation Society

MarineBio@Facebook
Information about Marine Biology-related programs, special events, expeditions...

Endangered Species Conference PIEC [CTURTLE]

Endangered Species Conference PIEC [CTURTLE]

Postby David » 12/14/12

I am a Co-Chair for this year's Public Interest Environmental Conference, which is held annually at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. This year's conference theme is "Polishing the Crown Jewel: The Endangered Species Act at 40" and will cover a variety of issues in endangered species protection. The conference will be February 21-23, 2013 at the Law School. For more information about the conference and registration, see our website at http://www.law.ufl.edu/academics/concen ... conference

I am contacting you because the members of your listserv may be interested in this year's conference topics. Would you be willing to inform members of this listserv about the conference in case they are interested in attending? It is free for all students to attend the conference and we encourage people from all fields to attend.

Please let me know. Thank you!

Chelsea Sims
c.sims925@gmail.com
Juris Doctor Candidate 2013
University of Florida Levin College of Law

PIEC Co-Chair 2013
GreenLAW Senior President 2013
David
~~~admin~~~

Return to Marine Biology Programs, Special Events...