about us
Since 1998, MarineBio has been a nonprofit volunteer marine conservation and science education group working together to spread the word about ocean life, marine biology, marine conservation, and a sea ethic.

Join the MarineBio Conservation Society »

» MarineBio@Facebook

» MarineBio's Group@Facebook

MarineBio@Twitter

» The MarineBio Blog

» MarineBio's Ocean Channel

» MarineBio's Species Database

» The MarineBio Conservation Society

MarineBio@Facebook
Post your questions or suggestions here concerning the Plankton Forums, MarineBio.org or the MarineBio Conservation Society.

Marine Biology Research Project

Marine Biology Research Project

Postby MissSparkles » 1/25/12

hi guys, im new here.. i just wanted to ask, i'm a year 11 student, and this year i have to do a detailed research project on a subject of my choice. i've recently found that i'm really interested in marine biology. so, i was thinking i could do a research project on marine biology. But it's such a big topic as a whole, so i need a subsection or.. just a specific section of it, but i have no idea what.
so, if you guys have any suggestions or ideas, that would be really great, :-) :skipper: :dolphin1:
MissSparkles
...pl°a,n.kt°on...

Re: Marine Biology Research Project

Postby Izzy » 1/28/12

Hey there! Welcome to the forums!

You're right. Marine Biology is a huge topic. Do you have any particular interests? Any habitats or organisms you're interested in?
~Izzy
Biological Oceanographer

If you think Education is expensive, try Ignorance.
"The inhabitants of the sea have much to teach us." ~Wyland
"I have slipped the bonds of Earth to dance with dolphins." :dolphin: ~Wyland
"If human civilization is going to invade the waters of the earth, then let it be first of all to carry a message of respect." ~ Jacques Cousteau
NOSB: A great way for high schoolers to learn about the oceans.
A whale killed a dolphin but he was acquitted because he didn't do it on porpoise.

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.
Izzy
~~moderator~~

Return to Questions or Suggestions?