My questions are below. They don't all have to be answered, just as many as possible. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I must have my report done by monday morning.
1. Where are most Marine Science jobs/Marine biology jobs available?
2. What are the working conditions?
3. Best schools for this job, or what school did you attend?
4. *Why did you want to be a MB?
5. What kind of risks are involved?
8. *What is a typical day like?
9. *When did you start your job?
10. *How long were you in college?
11.*What degrees are necessary?
12. HS courses that are helpful?
13. *favorite thing about your job?
14.*What skills are necessary?
15. *Why do you like this job?
16. Do you think this will be your lifetime job?
17*.Do you need to travel?
18.How do you balance work and family time?
19.What benefits are provided?
20. What time of year are you busiest?
21. *Does weather effect your job?
22. communitcation skills?
23. any new technology that has effected your job?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 9/22/12