My name is Morgan Kittell, I am a student at Spaulding High School in Barre, Vermont.
I would like to ask you a few questions and hopefully get a response back relatively soon for the deadline of my project haha, I've heard you're quite the Marine Biologist, but since i don't have a number to contact you with to make the interview go by a bit faster, ill just do it this way
1. I am curious to know how many years you have been in this job field as a Marine Biologist and if it's really a job title worth working for.
2. Is there any other work you've done previously?
3. As a Marine Biologist, what are your job responsibilities?
4. What are the working conditions for this job? (the hours, location, are you working alone or with other people)
5. What would be a typical day at work for you?
6. What strengths and talents are required for this work?
7. What do you like best about your job?
8. What do you like least about your job?
9. What education or training is required after high school? Where did you receive your training or education?
10. What is the projected outlook for this career in 5 years; 10 years?
11. What advice do you have to share with me as i begin my career information search?
Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear back from you soon!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 1/14/13